It's nearly two weeks into our new training routine, and so far, so good - I'm still pretty motivated and the boys are enjoying it to bits.
This past Sunday we went to Sunday training for the first time in ages and for the first time at our new club - it was a really good training session:

Baloo on the A-Frame

Dazzle on the seesaw

Ozz on the dogwalk
They were all so tired from the past two weeks, especially from Sunday, that I gave them a break yesterday. Instead, we pottered around the garden and I took a couple of pics ...

Dazzle herding Kizmet

A close-up of Ozz - his eyes are the same golden-tan that his markings are ...

The four boys - Dazzle, kizmet, Baloo and Ozz

Kizmet - really photogenic!

Baloo waving, one of his newest tricks
This afternoon I'm going to work on Ozz's entry into the weave-poles and Dazzle's weave-poles on the right .... got to get it right ...
Keep well, and thanks for visiting my blog.
Love
Baloo is pragtig!
ReplyDeleteDis sooooo lekker om weer 'n comment te he - dankie Paula!!!
ReplyDelete