Monday, November 29, 2010

27 November 2010

This past weekend I took a lot of photo's of my dogs - here are some of them:


All six - Pancho (13), Baloo (10), Kizmet (7), Dazzle (6), Ozz (2) and Sparkle (6 months)


My four Border Collies


Dazzle and Sparkle


Sparkle


Dazzle


Baloo

They all have such unique characters. We haven't been to an agility show for a couple of weeks, but at training these days Dazzle is doing exceptionally well ... I must now learn to stay as relaxed as I am at training when at a show.

Till next time

Love

2 comments:

  1. Hulle is pragtig Ninette. Ek verwonder my elke keer aan hulle wat almal so stil langs mekaar kan sit. Ek sukkel net om een hond te laat stil sit vir die kamera :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dankie Sandra ... ja nee, hulle sou goed gedoen het as profesionele modelle hulle is al so gekonfyt, selfs die kleintjie weet al presies hoe om te "pose" :-)

    ReplyDelete