Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Swish has grown

My little Swish is such a cutie. I am enjoying him so much. I love all his little quirks
- his excited bark and rushing off to his crate at meal times.
- insisting on lying on my lap and being blow-dried with the hair drier every morning when I dry my hair (he's on the chair before I can even sit down).
- his favourite place being on the ottoman.
- being a real little lap dog but at the same ready for a game of fetch at the drop of a hat.

He has grown in the few months that he's been with me - from 725g to 2,8kg (still tiny in comparison to my other (medium-sized) dogs.

January
February
March
April
 
May
He's a very clever pup, full of spunk, and I am looking forward to stepping up his training in a week or two's time ....  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment