Monday, August 30, 2010

Training

This past Friday (27 August 2010), the dogs and I had an awesome, awesome training session for more than an hour. I arrived at training at 3.45pm, the course was set up and no one else pitched up until after 5 ... we had a blast, and I even managed to take pics while running the dogs on the course:


Dazzle in the weaving poles


Dazzle going up the seesaw


Dazzle going down the seesaw


Baloo in the weaving poles


Baloo on the seesaw


Ozz on the seesaw

Even my 3 month/16 week old girl had a turn - she LOVES it!


Sparkle coming out of the rigid tunnel


Sparkle doing her two-on-two-off on the seesaw

Needless to say, we were all five exhausted after this, and spent a relatively quiet rest of the weekend. I just did a bit of contact training at home on Sunday with the three boys, and clicker training with Sparkle before that - she learnt to "touch it" (touch an empty milk carton with her nose) and to "get in" (put her two front paws in a bowl) ... she learns so quickly!!! :-)

Till next time, keep well.

Love

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the training! Look's good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyk asof almal dit geniet. Die honde het sommer 'n "smile" op hulle gesigte.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dankie Sandra - ja, hulle geniet hulle Agility baie. :-)

    ReplyDelete