My little angel-girl turned 2 yesterday, and was so spoiled! I looked up recipes for birthday cakes for dogs and came across this one:
Peanut Butter Delight Dog Birthday Cake
Ingredients:
1 cup white or whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 cup shredded carrots
1 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup honey
1 egg
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C)
Mix together flour and baking soda.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Pour into a ring mold sprayed with a nonstick spray for 40 minutes.
Frost this cake with low fat cottage cheese and decorate with carrot pieces.
Store in refrigerator.
I e-mailed it to my mom who baked it for her. When I got home from work we had a "party" for her:
The birthday-girl and her birthday-cake :-)
Ozz, Sparkle and Glitz getting ready for "tea and cake" - lol
Sparkle having a bite of her birthday-cake :-)
Then we had some fun doing something new: playing at "Wheelbarrow"; I thought it is going to take some time for them to get used to getting into and staying in a moving wheelbarrow but all three Border Collies (Dazzle, Sparkle and Glitz) took to it immediately, loving it.
All in all she had a really great day! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment