Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Treadmill

We invested in a treadmill a while ago, but it has been standing in its box in the garage as it was too heavy to bring into the house. This past weekend we had help, and it is set up! :-)

I bought it for myself as well as for the dogs. I was a little sceptical as to whether I would actually get Ozz to walk on it as he is so hyper, and I thought Sparkle might be a little scared of it. And Glitz being only 6 months old I didn't think would click quickly what to do on it.

But to my surprise, all three of them walked on it very nicely! The video below is of the 2nd time they were on it :-)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Sara. I don't comment on your blog very often but I visit regularly and really enjoy reading about Orea and Chewy. :-)

    ReplyDelete