Thursday, June 6, 2013

Success with Ozz

Ok, so I was down in the dumps about Ozz the past few months, and I didn't train much. Then last week I put him over some bounce-jumps with this result:


Then this past Saturday we competed at our Provincial Agility Championships. Ozz gave me a big surprise - he was focused the entire round and as a result we took the gold medal. This round will stand out for me as one of his best rounds ever:


Really proud of him and a bit more motivated to keep at Agility with him, although we still have issues with the contact obstacles (see-saw, dog-walk and A-Frame) at shows. Just got to keep working at it! :-)


2 comments:

  1. Congrats again!! Doesn't everyone have a problem with contacts :-) We're off to our regional championships today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen! Yes, I guess a lot of us do ....! LOL. All the best for your championships - let me know how it went :-)

      Delete