
18 months is a mile-stone age for an Agility dog as he or she is then allowed to compete in Agility at shows. Sparkle's first Agility show will be on the 20th of November - I can't wait!!! :-)
Yesterday I started a new trick with her: to cross her paws. She learns very quickly! Will place a video soon.
She and Ozz also had a good run on the beach in he afternoon - we had the whole beach to ourselves at it was overcast and drizzling:

After the beach, we dropped Ozz off at home, and picked up Dazzle and Baloo, and headed to the field where the three BC's had a wonderful time running, chasing Hadeda's, walking over a wooden bridge, practicing flatwork (Agility without obstacles) etc. We were all exhausted when we got home!
I am looking forward to 2012 - I think it is going to be a better year than 2011; to many things were against me this year, so I'll be glad to see it finished. 2012 is going to be the year of "CANS":
No comments:
Post a Comment