It's been raining here such a lot this past while. What usually happens is that it is ok the morning while I am at work, but when I get home and have time to train in the afternoon, it rains. Therefore I was so glad yesterday afternoon - it rained ALL morning but cleared when I got home. The dogs and I had a blast! :-)
For the Agility perfectionists, I know I have things to work on in Agility if I ever want to really succeed with them - Sparkle is not the fastest girl ever , and Ozz has the speed but he is a velcro boy who doesn't want to work away from me, he is slow to lie down on the table, and he doesn't want to do the weaves with me on the left. Believe me, I've tried to teach him, but he has a mental block if I am on the "wrong" side! And they both are a bit slow over the contact trainer, but they have more reliable contacts than my other two, Baloo and Dazzle.
Any comments and advice from Agility enthusiasts or "pro's" would be appreciated! :-)
2 X 2 will fix Ozz and Sparkle's pole issues. Did wanders for R-Tics entry and speed.
ReplyDeleteTaryn
Thanks Taryn - I am going to give it a try ... asked a friend yesterday to send me the DVD :-)
ReplyDelete