Baloo that usually hates getting his paws wet could not get enough of the water - it had been so hot that I think he realised it's refreshing to cool off in the water. Dazzle is a real water boy and loved wading. Sparkle, my little scaredy-cat, as usual stayed aroound the edges on the rocks or on the sand rather than venturing into the water. It was the first time Glitz was actually introduced to the sea and rock pools - she was a little hesitant at first but did follow us into the water, keeping to where it was shallow. She is much braver than Sparkle, and when I took her to the beach on Wednesday, she went happily into much deeper water. Unfortunately I did not have my camera with me ...
These photo's are from Sunday:
I am so glad it is Friday - so looking forward to another funfilled weekend with my dogs. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment