Monday, February 20, 2012

Graduation from Puppy School and her second swimming session

Monday last week saw Glitz's last Puppy School class - she and the other three puppies that completed the course "graduated" as "Extremely Gifted Pootches" :-)



She is fearless - I was thinking about the difference between her and Sparkle this morning: Sparkle (at 21 months) is (and has always been) my little princess, very lady-like and gentle, while Glitz (at 3 months/15 weeks) is my little tom-boy. :-)

She is also a real water-baby!! On Friday afternoon I took the four Border Collies to the beach in the rain (we were in any case going to get wet if we swam, right?). What a great start to a great weekend!

Here's a video of Friday's fun in the water:



One thing: I didn't realise I talk such baby talk to her until hearing myself on this video - that is stopping as of now as it sounds ridiculous! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Sy is baie oulik en die ander speel so mooi met haar. Ek wonder nou net, het ek iets iewers uitgemis, is daar nie 'n hond missing nie? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dankie Sandra. Nee, jy't niks gemis nie - die ander 3 moes maar by die huis bly ..

    ReplyDelete