Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Puppy School

Glitz and I went to our second puppy school this past Monday, and what fun we had. We got there a few minutes before the others, so we had a chance to practice the puppy dogwalk and tunnel without distraction first. By the time the other puppies and their owners arrived, she was running confidently over the dogwalk and shooting through the tunnel, and continued working like that with everyone else there.


First time on the puppy dog walk - "What is this?"


Got the dogwalk taped! :-)


Enjoying the tunnel

Socialising with other puppies has gone very well. She loves it and is very relaxed in company.


With Bella (Toy Pom) and Veena (Daschund)


Talking to Bella


Taking boisterous Lindy in her stride

She is learning various other basic little things, and I am really excited with the way she is turning out. I cannot wait to see what her future Agility career holds in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment